Followers


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Game Plan Resources

Resources Needed for My Power Point Game Plan:
1. Laptop
2. LCD Player
3. Power Point Software ( located on Microsoft Office)
4. Connectors
5. Tutors ( a network of people to support me)

Additional information Needed:
1. How to create a power point
2. Pictures and graphics

Steps Taken:
I have begun to collect the needed resources to complete my Power Point Game plan. I still need to finalize a time to meet with tutors for instruction. I also need to locate some connectors. I also need to decide on the subject matter for my first power point presentation and begin to collect pictures.


The second area I hope to develop is Model Digital-Age Work and Learning.

Resources Needed for My Global Collaboration:
1. Located my district global collaboration site.
2. Participate in a grade level doc sharing
3. Communicate with fellow teachers within my own district and also worldwide through this class.
4. Network of friends.

Additional Information Needed:
1. Something to share
2. District password

Steps taken:
I have attempted to log onto my district global collaboration website but have been unsuccessful. I need to contact IMS and speak to the support team.

3 comments:

  1. I believe that Power Point, though it might be "old technology", is still an effective tool for teaching concepts. It can be used to emphasize concepts for note taking, act as a question and answer session (great for using as a review tool), and it can also be printed as a hardcopy for students to study from. Once you get the hang of it, you will be able to teach your students to use it. They will really enjoy creating presentations.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leann,

    You seem to have a very well planned out strategy for implementing your GAME plan. It looks like you have thoroughly considered all of the resources and support you will need in order to help make this GAME plan a reality. I wish you the best as you work towards implementing PowerPoint and Digital-Age Work and Learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powerpoint is not too complicated once you start using it. There are many options. Try not to get sucked into all the cool gadgets that it offers and good luck.
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."